Google+





Friday, August 31, 2012

Yes! Karl Urban's DREDD: "I Am The Law" Clip!

PERFECT! I wanted to see this part of the movie so badly I was afraid I shouldn't spoil it beforehand, but the clip is quite short so I personally don't feel as though I have betrayed anything by doing so.

Fair warning though - this is the trademarked phrase from Judge Dredd, "I am the law" and he is using it in the movie so if you want a pristine viewing experience, stop watching these things!

Continuing on, I am over the top with this movie - everything looks amazing and paying tribute to the original intent of the comic (that I can see thus far anyway). Can't wait!

Here's the movie's storyline:
The future America is an irradiated waste land. On its East Coast, running from Boston to Washington DC, lies Mega City One–a vast, violent metropolis where criminals rule the chaotic streets. The only force of order lies with the urban cops called “Judges” who possess the combined powers of judge, jury and instant executioner. Known and feared throughout the city, Dredd (Karl Urban) is the ultimate Judge, challenged with ridding the city of its latest scourge–a dangerous drug epidemic that has users of “Slo-Mo” experiencing reality at a fraction of its normal speed.

DREDD opens on September 21.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.