Google+





Friday, April 23, 2010

THE LAST AIRBENDER Will Be In 3D!!

Jim here. Ain't It Cool has news that M. Night Shyamalan's THE LAST AIRBENDER will be converted into S3D!

From what I have seen from the first trailer it looks stunning.
Word is it only gets better with the next trailer being shown in front of IRON MAN 2.

THE LAST AIRBENDER hits 2D and 3D screens July 2.

I have to say I was very skeptical about the movie in the beginning.
Perhaps it rubbed me the wrong way by trying to use "AVATAR" in its title at one time! And M. Night Shamalong-a-ding-dong hasn't had too great a track record lately. But I will be the first to admit that THE LAST AIRBENDER looks very appealing. And my opinion may be changing not only for the project but for the director himself.


If they can spend the time and money to do the conversion right, I believe it will be very successful. Fingers crossed on the conversion!


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.