Google+





Wednesday, March 03, 2010

GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE Renamed *AND* New Titling For TANGLED

Jim here. Warner Bros has recently renamed GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE to LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS in what I think was an expected move. Let's face it, Ga'hoole is a strange word. I suppose Na'vi is too, but somehow I don't think GUARDIANS is going to impact our society quite like AVATAR has.

September 24 is still the release date however. The voice cast includes Hugo Weaving, Helen Mirren, Sam Neill, Geoffrey Rush, Emily Barclay, Abbie Cornish, Emilie de Ravin, Ryan Kwanten, Jay Laga'aia, Miriam Margolyes, Richard Roxburgh, Jim Sturgess and David Wenham.

*AND*

Here is the new titling for Disney's TANGLED which was formally known as RAPUNZEL.

The teaser trailer looks enticing and in S3D I think the whole thing will come alive and vibrant. Looking forward to it - although I liked the original name much better. I'm afraid the branding will suffer because of it.


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.