Google+





Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: Bloody New Spy Photos From The Set Of Alexandre Aja's PIRANHA 3-D

Jim here guys. Got some recent exclusive photos from the set of Alexandre Aja's PIRANHA 3-D sent to me and of course you are the first to know! :-)

Click on images to zoom.

Here is what my source had to say about the photos: "These were taken with a cell phone, security was pretty tight. There is a great one with a half body laying on an overturned boat. You'll see the boats covered with blood, and a couple good pics of the hydraulic sound stage."

I don't think there are any spoilers in these photos to speak of, so have fun taking a look! Again, I love seeing behind the scenes (BTS) photos and set shots - gives me a really good feeling for the quality of the production and of course with Aja at the helm it is going to be awesome. Bloody awesome.

The top photo is obviously with someone missing a lower appendage no doubt bitten off in some gruesome fashion! The next photos are of the bloody decks of boats used in the movie. Finally we have some shots of the Soundstage complete with boats sinking and BTS hydraulics used in the movie. Seeing these scenes in 3D is going to be wicked.

I am super stoked for this movie guys. I am definitely an Aja fan and that could color how I am viewing this project, but heck - it looks good. And a blast to be on this production! Wish I was there! Just how much blood do you think Aja is using in this? :-)







































Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.