Google+





Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fox OFFICIALLY Kills AVATAR Trailer In Front Of TRANSFORMERS 2

Jim here. I have gotten OFFICIAL word from Fox that the AVATAR trailer will absolutely NOT play in front of TRANFORMERS 2. All previous communications had left the door open to the possibility.

I asked for an unconditional "NO" and I got it from a Fox rep. Therefore we are back to the drawing board as far as knowing when a trailer will be out.

Perhaps moreover, we have at least several disgruntled sources who are not impressed with the revelation. When I came back to them with the contents of this new post today, believe me - some were LIVID. Some were expecting this - others not. This much is certain though - there was an internal deadline to meet for trailer development for TF2. Now... not so much.

There is more than meets the eye here, but I am not going to go into details as the bigger picture is we need to get a trailer out and/or ensure AVATAR is a kick-butt product. We all want to see a great trailer come out and everyone is under a lot of pressure at Fox.

The finished product is going to be spectacular and well worth the wait - on this we cannot be more clear. AVATAR is an industry defining project.

I would easily give up ALL trailers, posters and promos of AVATAR to get the best possible product come December. You know what I mean? I think you do... So take that into consideration guys - you know who you are - the work you guys are doing will be more than entertainment - its history in the making. We are all rooting for you.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.