Google+





Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ask MarketSaw Readers: SEO Options?

Hey guys - Jim here. I thought I would diverge from 3D for a second to ask an age old question: To SEO or not SEO. Most of you know that SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. So when Sean O'Brien (friend of mine) contacted me from SEO Experts and asked me if I wanted to try it I was at a loss for words! Rarely does that happen... Anyway - I had thought that MarketSaw tends to place pretty well in search engine results for 3D, as by their nature blogs do very well there. Frequently updated and linked to, etc.

So my question to you guys is - do you use an SEO Expert or do you wing it like I have been doing? If I search for "3D Movies", I am ranked 12th (and not on the front page!). "3-D Movies" gives me 4th place (strangely as a video however!).

I'm tempted to give it a try to boost the 3D search results...

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.