Google+





Sunday, October 05, 2008

Quick Post: Interview Links For Henry Selick Of "Coraline" And Jon Landau Of "Avatar"

Hey all - Jim here. I have a couple of links for you to discover: 


1. Text interview with Henry Selick (CORALINE) - he goes over much of why he chose to do CORALINE and there are some minor spoilers. Special thanks to Ralf who sent me this link!

2. Video interview with Jon Landau (AVATAR) where he talks technology and 3D vitual worlds. Special thanks goes out to Mizra who sent me this link!

Enjoy! I am actually posting this from my car from a rogue unsecured wi-fi network and I don't have the bandwidth to download and watch the video yet!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.