Google+





Friday, August 01, 2008

Lots Of BUZZ At The "Fly Me To The Moon" 3D Premiere in NYC Last Night!

Hey guys - Jim here. I don't know about you, but I LOVE to see Buzz Aldrin doing anything. He could be just sitting down or crossing a street but DAMN, this guy was on the moon! Heck - put Buzz in Kelly Ripa's dress and I wouldn't bat an eye. This dude was on the moon - did I say that already?

Anyway, here are a few shots of the occasion at The Regal Union Square in New York City last night. I like what I have been hearing about this family movie! Sounds like the animation rendering is done well and movie itself entertaining. Nope, I haven't seen it yet!

FLY ME TO THE MOON opens August 15th!

Images courtesy of Getty


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.