Google+





Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Want To Help Create James Cameron's Avatar? You Got What It Takes?

One of my most avid readers sent me this interesting post on the job board over at 2-Pop Forums which is used by digital filmmakers:

Personally, I would love to have the toolset to jump aboard this thing. "...realizing the strong creative vision of our director..." certainly sums it up. I can't imagine the surprises James Cameron has in store for us with Avatar and I would imagine if you can successfully stick to this position you would have extended work with "Battle Angel"! Can you work with MotionBuilder? Perhaps I can get a whiff of what is coming from whomever takes these positions? :-) Give me an email...

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.