Google+





Friday, October 19, 2007

Confirmed: Karl Urban is Dr. Leonard McCoy

Reprising DeForest Kelley's Star Trek role as Dr. Leonard McCoy is none other than Karl Urban. Set to be released in 2009 (probably Christmas) the movie (the eleventh in the series) is to predate the original TV series and throw the eventual Enterprise crew members into some Academy adventures together.

After weeks of rumours, Paramount Pictures finally confirmed them.

While I am fairly sure it will not be a 3D movie, I am damn excited by how this movie is shaping up. Great casting so far in my mind. Abrams is having fun I can tell!

I wonder if they will write in the script how McCoy got so damn scared of the transporters - something NASTY no doubt like half a head in a floor materializing or something... :-) "I'm a doctor Jim - not a magician!!!"

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.